Elemi is a special resin and is also called “canarium luzonicum”. The oil has a long history of use in skin care and for the treatment of respiratory diseases. So you take it for example to reduce mucus and heal the respiratory tract. In addition, it calms very good if someone has a cough. If respiratory infections, such as sinus, present, especially when it comes to large mucus, Elemi is a good remedy. The application is then carried out usually with an inhaler or by means of a steam inhalation.
Elemi is also used, so that scars form. Generally, the agent promotes healthy growth of the tissue. Like most oils, which have been obtained from resins also Elemi has very great healing properties to the skin.
The essential oil Elemi is obtained by steam distillation from the resin of a large tropical tree from the Philippines. This tree is closely related to frankincense and myrrh, and has a typical natural resin in yellow. When the resin comes into contact with the air, then solidifies it. Then it is distilled, so you can make the exotic and good essential oil.
Elemi can combine well with incense and then receives an agent which has very positive characteristics in terms of healing of skin. A face water spray can make from these materials.
Elemi can be used for both physical as well as psychological purposes. These properties are particularly well known:
- Therapeutic effects:
- Elemi has schmerzbetäubende properties.
- It is effective against fungi and thus inhibits example their growth.
- The medication works against viruses and bacteria.
- This oil is anti-infectious.
- Elemi is antiseptic and helps to germs and pathogens.
- The agent is a bactericide and destroys bacteria.
- It reduces inflammation and relieves existing inflammation.
- Elemi is an expectorant.
- This essential oil is an anti-emetic and reduces the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting.
- The local blood circulation is increased.
- There may be slight skin irritation.
- Elemi causes vasodilation.
- It has a local analgesic effect.
- Energetic and emotional effects:
- Elemi helps reduce anxiety.
- The oil helps to motivate.
- It helps change.
- This essential oil can be used for protection against negative energy.
- It helps in the release of blocked energy.
- It is used in case of fatigue or low energy.
- Elemi helps relieve depression.
- The oil helps with weakness.
Profile of Elemi
Steam distillation of the bark and the resin
5 kg give 1 l l.
Elemi – Ingredients
U.a. Phellandren, Pinen, Elemicin, Limonen, Terpinen, Dipenten
Effect of Elemi on the soul
Is balance and gives strength.
Earthy, spicy, bright, woody, lemony
I close my eyes and open his eyes in my inner world. I travel through the landscapes of my soul.
Applications of Elemi
Internal use of Elemi
Twice a day for up to four drops einrhren honey in a Kaffeelffel and Dissolve in a glass with auwarmem water or herbal tea.